BCR402W 24V LED BOARD
24V BCR402W demoboard driving 6 x 0.2W LEDs in series
BCR402W Constant-Current LED Driver IC in 12V & 24V Low-Current (10 – 60mA) “Striplight” Applications offers significant advantages over resistor biasing of LED’s.
- Homogenous light output in different LED strings
- Easy to implement with low component count
- No sense resistor required for common currents like 10mA/20mA
- Flexibility to adjust the current by external resistor from 10mA up to 60mA
- Negative thermal coefficient protecting lifetime of LEDs
- Channel Letter Lighting
- Illumination of refrigerators and freezers
- Retail displays
- Architectural lighting
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.