Miniaturized Low Capacitance Bi-directional ESD / Transient Protection Diode
- ESD / transient protection according to:
- – IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±15 kV (air/contact discharge)
- – IEC61000-4-5 (Surge): 3A (8/20 µs)
- Bi-directional, working voltage up to VRWM = ±5.5 V max.
- Low capacitance: CL = 6.5 pF (typical)
- Ultra low dynamic resistance: R DYN = 0.20 Ω typ.
- Low reverse current. IR = 100nA (max.)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
- Keypad, touchpad, buttons, convenience keys
- LCD displays, Camera, audio lines, mobile communication, Consumer products (E-Book, MP3, DVD, DSC...)
- Notebooks tablets and desktop computers and their peripherals
- Modules (WiFi,fingerprint, Flash…)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.