Ultra-low Capacitance ESD / Transient / Surge Protection Array
- ESD / Transient protection of high speed data lines exceeding :IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±25 kV (air / contact) , IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): ±2.5 kV / ±50 A (5/50 ns) ,IEC61000-4-5 (surge): ±6 A (8/20 μs)
- Maximum working voltage: VRWM = 5.5 V
- Extremely low capacitance CL = 0.45 pF I/O to GND (typical)
- Very low dynamic resistance: RDYN I/O to GND = 0.2 Ω (typical)
- Very low reverse clamping voltage: VCL = 9 V at IPP = 16 A (typical)
- Protection of VBUS with one line freely selectable
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
- USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Firewire
- Consumer products (STB, MP3, DVD, DSC, ...)
- Notebooks and desktop computers, peripherals
- DVI, HDMI, S-ATA, DisplayPort, Mobile communication, LCD displays, Camera
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.