The TLE7718 is intended to be used in an Automotive Restrain control module. The device allows individual control of up to eight squib devices in CrosSaveTM standard configuration. It provides also a communication solution with a Master μC device (MCU) via a 16-Bit full duplex 8 MHz SPI interface. The IC is equipped with the required hardware to avoid or enable deployment as well as provide a full list of diagnostic functions.
- Eight independent squib channels with high-side and low-side switch
- Eight independent programmable deployment firing timer
- Digital inputs allow independent safing logic to prevent/enable deployment
- All digital I/O pins are 3.3 V and 5 V compatible
- 16-Bit full duplex 8 MHz SPI
- Multiplexed analog output for signal monitoring
- Independent HS and LS dies (CrosSaveTM)
- Very accurate Squib resistance measurement test
- Mid & High end Restraint systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.