The TLE 8203E is an Application Specific Standard Product for automotive mirror control applications. It includes the power stages necessary to drive mirror loads such as mirror position, mirror defrost and 5W or 10W lamp, i.e. turn signal. It is a monolithic die based on Infineon’s smart mixed technology SPT which combines bipolar and CMOS control circuitry with DMOS power devices. The short circuit and over-temperature protection and detailed diagnosis offered meet the automotive application safety requirements. The current sense output mprove system reliability and performance. The standard SPI interface saves microcontroller I/O lines while still providing flexible control of the power stages and a detaileddiagnosis.
- Three half-bridges ( 1 x 0.7Ω ; 2 x 1.3ΩRDSON(MAX)@ TJ=150°C ) for mirror position
- High-side switch ( 0.17ΩRDSON(MAX)@ TJ=150°C ) for mirror defrost
- Two high-side switches ( 0.8ΩRDSON(MAX) @ TJ=150°C ) for 5 W and10 W lamps
- Current sense analog output with multiplexer
- All outputs with short circuit protection and diagnosis
- Over-temperature protection with warning
- Open load diagnosis for all outputs
- Charge pump-Output for n-channel MOSFET reverse-polarity protection
- Very low current consumption in sleep mode
- Standard 16-bit SPI for control and diagnosis
- Over- and Under-voltage Lockout
- DSO package with exposed pad for low thermal resistance
- Part of scalable door family products
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Multiple functions in one package save PCB area
- Mirror Control Modules
- Door Control Modules
- Body Applications
- Motor Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.