The TLE8080-2EM is an engine management IC based on Infineon Smart Power Technology (SPT). It provides a compact and cost optimized solution for 1 cylinder combustion engine management systems It integrates a power supply, K-line, SPI control and diagnosis , variable reluctance sensor interface and power stages into one power interface integrated circuits and includes embedded protection functions. The TLE8080 represents the interface between micro controller and actuators. With its's featue set the TLE8080 can cover the requirements of a one cylinder motorcycle engine management system.
- Supply 5V (+/-2%), 250mA
- Watchdog and Reset Function
- K-line transceiver (ISO 9141)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- 4 low side driver for inductive loads with overtemperature with open load/short to GND in off diagnosis:
- – 2 low side switches with maximum operation of 2.6A
- – 2 low side switches with maximum operation of 350mA
- 1 low side driver for resistive loads with maximum operation current of 3A
- Configurable variable reluctance sensor interface
- Reset output and 5V undervoltage detection
- Over-temperature and Over-current Protection
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 150°C
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- Long Power On Reset Delay Time
- Low V5DD Reset Threshold
- Optimized for 1 Cylinder motorcycle needs
- very small package saves Boardspace
- very reliable meets AECQ100
- Motorcycle and small Engine Management Systems featuring:
- Electronic Fuel Injection systems
- Electronic carburetor systems
- Electronic capacitor discharge ignition systems
- Small engine applications using combustion engines:
- Scooters, 3 wheelers, all terrain vehicles, snow mobiles, marines
- lawn tractors and mowers
- trimmers, tillers, edgers, saw chains
- generator sets
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.