The TLE6288R is a 6-channel (150 mOhm) Smart Multichannel Switch in Smart Power Technology. The IC has embedded protection, diagnosis and configurable functions. Channels 1-3 are high-side channels with integrated charge pump and can be programmed individually to do autonomous peak and hold current regulation with PWM. Channel 4-6 (also with integrated charge pump) can be configured to work as high-side switch or low-side switch. This IC can be used to drive standard automotive loads in high-side or low-side applications with switching frequencies up to 10 kHz. In addition the TLE6288R can be used to drive autonomously up to 3 inductive peak & hold (valves, coils) loads with programmable peak and hold current values.
- 3 Channel high side with adjustable Peak & Hold current control
- 3 Channel high/low side configurable
- Over-current (current limitation)
- Over temperature
- Overvoltage (active clamping)
- Over temperature
- Open load (Off-State)
- Interface and Control
- 16-Bit Serial Peripheral Interface (2 bit/CH)
- Device programming via SPI
- General Fault Flag + Over temperature Flag
- Direct parallel control of all channels
- Low Quiescent Current
- Compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection of all pins
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Peak & Hold Loads (valves, coils)
- Solenoids, Relays and Resistive Loads
- Fast protected High-side Switching (PWM up to > 10 kHz)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.