Multi-Counter Watchdog (MCWDT_PDL)
The Multi-Counter Watchdog Timer (MCWDT_PDL) Component provides an interface to configure one or more MCWDT hardware blocks. Each block contains three counters, each of which can be configured for various system utility functions: free running counter, periodic interrupts, or watchdog reset.
The MCWDT_PDL Component is a graphical configuration entity built on top of the mcwdt driver available in the PDL. It allows schematic-based connections and hardware configuration as defined by the Component Configure dialog.
- Configures up to three counters in a multi-counter watchdog (MCWDT) block
- Two 16-bit counters that can be free running, generate periodic interrupts, or generate a watchdog reset
- One 32-bit counter that can be free running or generate periodic interrupts
- Options to cascade counters
- All counters are clocked by LFCLK
- Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) Component (PDL Application Programming Interface (API) only)