PSoC™ 4 Inductive Sensing (IndSense)
Inductive sensing technology enables touch and proximity detection for human interface on a wide variety of materials including both ferrous and non-ferrous materials. The touches are detected by measuring small deflections of conductive targets. Infineon’s Inductive sensing solution supports up to 16 inputs and it is insensitive to environmental changes and non-conductive objects such as dirt and liquids etc. Touch sensing over metal overlays provides the ability to design cool aesthetics for product user interfaces. Auto-calibration algorithm automatically compensates overlay deformations over time and provides reliable operation.
- Supports Inductive sensing up to frequencies of 3 MHz.
- Supports auto-tuning algorithm for easy tuning and reliable operation.
- Supports up to eight simultaneous Inductive sensing inputs
- Contains an integrated graphical user interface for tuning, testing and debugging.
- Sampling rate up to 10 ksps.