Precision Illumination Signal Modulation (PrISM)
The Precision Illumination Signal Modulation (PrISM) component uses a linear feedback shift register (LFSR) to generate a pseudo random sequence. The sequence outputs a pseudo random bit stream, as well as up to two user-adjustable pseudo random pulse densities. The pulse densities may range from 0 to 100 percent.
- Programmable flicker-free dimming resolution from 2 to 32 bit
- Two pulse density outputs
- Programmable output signal density
- Serial output bit stream
- Continuous run mode
- User-configurable sequence start value
- Standard or custom polynomials provided for all sequence lengths
- Kill input disables pulse density outputs and forces them low
- Enable input provides synchronized operation with other components
- Reset input allows restart at sequence start value for synchronization with other components
- Terminal Count Output for 8-, 16-, 24-, and 32-bit sequence lengths.