Operational Amplifier (OpAmp_PDL)
The Opamp operates as an off-the-shelf operational amplifier. A direct connection is made between the Opamp output to a GPIO pin for low output resistance. Two output current levels (1 mA and 10 mA) are provided to drive internal or external signals respectively. The 10 mA may drive both internal (SAR component) and external signals. The user also has control of different power levels that provide a trade-off between power and bandwidth.
Note: External resistors are required to perform amplification.
- Follower or Opamp configuration
- Rail-to-rail inputs
- Direct output connection to pin (low resistance)
- 1 mA or 10 mA output current drive
- Internal connection for Follower configuration
- Multiple power levels
- Operates in Deep Sleep mode