Take a look behind the scenes at Infineon! We offer internships, working student jobs, or advising on your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis, allowing you to begin a successful career already during your studies.
Your path to us
We are looking for interns and working students in the following departments:
- Research & Development
- Production / Logistics
- Sales, Product Marketing, Application Engineering
- Central functions such as Controlling, Finance & Treasury, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal & Patents, Purchasing, Strategy
We will also advise your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis. We advertise some positions directly – however, often a position is found during an internship or a job as a working student. We are open to your ideas!
What you bring to the table:
- Good to excellent academic achievement
- Good to excellent English language skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Openness to diversity
- Orientation toward goals and quality
- Presentation and communication skills (also in English)
We are always searching for motivated students who would like to work in an international team. Would you like to get involved? Then take a look at the current positions on our employment page! Apply now
A fair environment
We want you to be equitably compensated during your internship or placement as a working student and for you to have the best learning and working conditions. We have already received several awards for our commitment:
Every year, Trendence identifies the most attractive employers in 28 countries. In Germany, Infineon was voted among the top 100 by engineering students.
Infineon has received the “Fair Company” seal of quality because for us, the Fair Company Rules for interns and working students are self-evident. For example:
- We do not fill any normal, full-time positions with interns or working students.
- We offer internships primarily for educational training purposes.
- We pay our interns and working students appropriately.
kununu is an online portal where employees can evaluate their employers anonymously. Thanks to our employees’ evaluations, Infineon has received the “Top Company” award. You can read the experience reports here: Infineon on kununu
Around 7,500 interns evaluated different companies in a survey conducted by the CLEVIS group regarding employers’ working conditions. The study categorized companies in four areas: Stars, Pretenders, Hidden Champions, and Challengers. Infineon’s categorization as a “Hidden Champion” means that we are even better than we promise. For more information: Praktikantenspiegel.