At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Be the technical interface for our customers in the field of power applications (e.g. Switched Mode Power Supplies, Motor Control and Home Appliances)
- Focus on the Design-In of Power Semiconductors, including new wide bandgap materials GaN, SiC, Driver’s, Analog- and Digital IC’s
- Maximize BOM content with entire IFX portfolio
- Work proactively on optimized system solutions for our customer’s applications together with the entire European FAE team, application experts from headquarters and account managers
- Be the interface for preparing and executing product and applications trainings for customer- and distribution partners in DACH+
- Validate the application in the in-house laboratory or on-site together with the customer.
- Lead and drive roadmap discussions on innovative product/application approaches with the development teams of our international customers and with our HQ experts
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Deep understanding of power semiconductors e.g. Discrete Power MOSFETS, IGBTS, HS- and LS-Driver, Power Switches (CoolSETTM), analogue- digital IC’s
- ≥5 year’s experience in measurement techniques
- ≥5 year’s experience in designing power applications, including magnetic designs, PCB layout, prototyping, circuit technology, knowledge about passive components
- ≥5 year’s experience in practical design verification and troubleshooting
- ≥5 year’s experience in System level simulation (e.g. MathLab, PSpice, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the DACH+ power applications (e.g. SMPS etc.)
- Willingness to frequent travel and ideally a driving license
- Fluent English is mandatory, additional languages e.g. German or Mandarin benefical
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
–Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.