Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
Learn more about our memory portfolio
Part of the portfolio is the memory portfolio which is leading in the discrete memory semiconductor industry. Today it offers our customers the highest performance and reliability NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 1G-bit - with unmatched quality and supply commitment.
Get an overview of High-Performance memories for embedded systems
- NOR flash - the ideal memory for code storage in embedded systems due to its fast random read performance
- HyperBus Memory - is a portfolio of high-speed, low-pin-count memory products that uses our HyperBus interface technology. Highest performance and low-pin-count | HyperBus based Flash and DRAM
- F-RAM (ferroelectric RAM) - combines non-volatile data storage with the high performance of RAM. Energy Efficient |Unlimited Endurance | High Speed and Reliability
- nvSRAM (Nonvolatile SRAM) – the nonvolatile cells are based on SONOS technology and take advantage of Fowler-Nordheim Tunneling (FN Tunneling) to store data by trapping charge in a sandwiched nitride layer. Fast| access time < 20 ns | unlimited read/write endurance
- Asynchronous SRAMs with ECC - are suitable for a wide variety of industrial, medical, commercial, and automotive applications that require the highest standards of reliability and performance. Fast access times (10ns) |Low standby currents | High reliability
- Synchronous (Sync) SRAM - industry’s broadest Sync SRAM portfolio with more than 2,300 different products. Rated #1 for performance and reliability. RTR up to 2132 MT/s | FIT rates (less than 0.01-FIT/Mb) and ECC.
- HyperRAM 2.0 - a high-speed, low-pin-count, self-refresh Dynamic RAM (DRAM) for high-performance embedded systems requiring expansion memory. HyperRAM 2.0 offers HyperBus and Octal SPI interfaces that draw upon the legacy features of both parallel and serial interface memories, while enhancing system performance and ease of design, as well as reducing system cost.