24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicles
A truck body Electric Control Unit (ECU) must master an ever-longer list of functions – in spite of ever-smaller board space. Achieving this requires designated products for 24V systems with a high level of integration. And they must come from a source with proven expertise in such applications.
There are a number of reasons why Infineon makes sense for 24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicles. From our dedicated portfolio of scalable high side switches for 24V applications and maximum design flexibility to compatibility with our “Limp Home” functional safety concept. See what’s possible with Infineon and your 24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicle applications.
24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicles system diagram
- Reduced board space due to integrated functionality
- PROFET™+ 24V provides excellent diagnostics and protection features and a high current sense accuracy even for the smallest loads, such as LEDs
- Supports the “Limp Home” functional safety concept
- Maximum design flexibility and a lower design outlay due to identical footprint & pin-compatibility
- Automotive LED driver products supporting the transition of lighting solutions to LED exclusively
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.