Fastest evaluation and prototyping with full-featured evaluation kits
Infineon supports developers with ready-to-use evaluation boards and developer kits for various testing and evaluation purposes.
Developer can choose from a broad variety of:
- Compact evaluation board
- 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit
- Current sensor 2GO kit
- Doppler-equipped demo board
- Speed sensor 2GO kit
- Angle sensor 2GO kit
- Pressure sensor 2GO kit
Budget-friendly and ready to use
Catering to the needs of makers and hobbyists as well as start-up businesses, our development kits are budget-friendly and fully compatible with Infineon’s extensive portfolio of maker tools.
Highlights in the Infineon Kits 2GO portfolio include:
Small but mighty, the XMC 2Go Kit with XMC1100 is maybe the world’s smallest, fully featured Microcontroller Evaluation Kit. It features an XMC1100 (ARM® CortexTM-M0 based) processor at 32 MHz, 64 kB Flash, 16 kB RAM and has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger to immediately start code development.
The Current Sensor 2GO Kit is a budget-priced evaluation board equipped with a current sensor XMC1100 (ARM® CortexTM-M0 based). Powered over USB, the Current Sensor 2GO kit has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. Build your own application and gadget with the Current Sensor 2GO kit.
The H-Bridge Kit 2GO is a ready to use evaluation kit. It is fully populated with all electronic components equipped with the H-Bridge IFX9201SG.
The XMC™ 2Go with the XMC1100 Microcontroller is a new budget-priced evaluation board equipped with an ARM® Cortex®-M0 CPU running on 32MHz, 64KB Flash and 16KB RAM. The XMC™ 2Go has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger to immediately start code development. Build your own application and gadget with the XMC™ 2Go – it fits perfectly fine on a breadboard. Or carry the XMC™ 2Go with you, it’s shaped like a key chain. Learn more
H-BRIDGE KIT 2GO
The H-Bridge Kit 2GO is a ready to use evaluation kit. It is fully populated with all electronic components equipped with the H-Bridge IFX9201 combined with XMC 1100 Microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M0 CPU. Realize your own DC motor control. It is designed for the control of DC motors or other inductive loads up to 6 A or up to 36 V of supply. Learn more
3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit
The 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit is a budget-priced evaluation board equipped with a magnetic sensor for three dimensional measurement combined with an ARM® Cortex™-M0 CPU. The 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. Build your own application and gadget with the 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kits. Learn more
- Easy mounting on 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit
- First magnetic Joystick measurements within minutes
- Rotate and push button control element
- Out of shaft adapter for angle measurements
- Linear Slider for magnetic linear evaluations
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Direction Indicator
- Linear Control Trigger
- HMI Mini Control with 4 directions and 360° rotation
Do it yourself
3D printing files for 3D magnetic sensors joystick
01_00 | Jan 20, 2021 | ZIP | 795 kb
3D printing files for 3D magnetic sensors linear slider
01_01 | Feb 28, 2019 | ZIP | 469 kb
3D printing files for 3D magnetic sensors rotate knob
01_00 | Aug 08, 2022 | ZIP | 508 kb
TLI4971 Current Sensor 2GO kit
For evaluation purposes of the latest XENSIV™ current sensor TLI4971 we rely on our proven evaluation concept of Shield2Go and 2GO kits – therefore the TLI4971 evaluation environment is also offered in those two configurations:
Two typical configurations for the TLI4971 Shield2Go version - offering full flexibility:
- Shield2Go configuration: Connecting the sensor board to the adapter board with PCB edge connectors. The pinout corresponds to the Infineon XMC 2Go MCU platform. Please note that the XMC 2Go is not provided in the package. The programming can be done in the Arduino IDE by selecting the XMC 2Go platform.
- Standalone sensor board: The sensor board (top) can also be used as a standalone in any customer application (e.g. interfaced with customer MCU platforms, interfaced with lab equipment etc).
The TLI4971 S2GO does not offer programmability features, but all programming features can be explored by RAM settings. Learn more
Demo board using BGT24LTR11 – Doppler (speed and direction of movement detection)
Evaluation board to perform basic measurements with BGT24LTR11
Speed Sensor 2GO kit
Infineon’s Speed Sensor 2GO kits are new budget-priced evaluation boards that are already equipped with a sensor combined with an ARM® Cortex®-M0 CPU. The Speed Sensor 2GO kits provide a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. Build your own application and gadget with the Speed Sensor 2GO kits. Our 2GO kits are ready-to-use plug-and-play boards.
Pressure Sensor 2GO kit
Our Infineon XENSIVTM KP2xx automotive pressure 2GO kit is a budget-priced evaluation kit enabling the possibility to evaluate several derivatives of the Infineon KP2xx pressure sensor family:
Angle Sensor 2GO kit
Infineon´s Angle Sensor 2GO kit is a budget-priced entry level evaluation kit equipped with a TLE5012B /TLI5012B digital GMR angle sensor interfaced with an XMC1100 Infineon Microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex™-M0 CPU. Build your own application and gadget with the Angle Sensor 2GO kit.
Angle Sensor 2GO kit is assembled with four different Tlx5012 variants:
- TLE5012B E1000 version: automotive predefined variant with SSC & IIF communication protocols
- TLE5012B E5000 version: automotive predefined variant with SSC & PWM communication protocols
- TLE5012B E9000 version: automotive predefined variant with SSC & SPC communication protocols
- TLI5012B E1000 version: industrial predefined variant with SSC & IIF communication protocols
Add on components for fast evaluation
- Rotate knob for Angle Sensor 2GO kit
- Simulates rotational and angle sensing movements