Infineon at embedded world 2020 – Join us!
We will be showcasing a host of exciting solutions – all designed to help you tackle modern embedded design challenges and maximize your systems abilities in this area. Our vision is to pave the way to a smarter, safer and more convenient future.
Beside of that, check out the exciting “save our planet” design from Clemens “mayermakes” Mayer – also showcasing on Element14 Presents. Featuring various Infineon kits plus XMC™ microcontrollers and XENSIV™ sensors, this demo is a race against the clock – challenging you to find an active charging station before your e-car runs out of power.
Discover also Infineon designed demos with various topics and cool designs:
- Radar helps leveraging the potential of internet of things, industry 4.0 and autonomous driving. But that’s not all. This sensor is the perfect match for your creative mind as its flexibility empowers you to push boundaries.
- Just start building your ideas. Radar’s got you covered. It senses even the tiniest movements. Therefore, the use cases are endless, the only limit is your imagination!
- Vintage Arcade game – One joystick and 2 buttons allow visitors to play different games
- Maker Demo showing the TLE493D in a Joystick-Application and some TLE4964 as buttons to control a Arcade-(Gaming-) console built with a Raspberry Pi
- Power up IoT Cube
- Connectivity through cellular connection
- global working (e)SIM inside
- Scan QR code displayed on cube
- Web url to actual cube
- See data coming on webpage
- AURIXTM based Flight Controller mounted on Flightframe
- Ready to fly
- The autonomous robot is able to detect and avoid obstacles using automotive sensors
Important questions and anwsers (FAQs) on Infineon on embedded world 2020
We are located in hall 3A, booth 225 (3A-225).
You will find Infineon staff, dressed in Infineon shirts, around the booth. Just come over and just talk to us - we are happy to help you with your inquiry!