Digital Twin of XMC1400 Boot Kit co-simulating Embedded Application Code generated by ModusToolbox™ Development Ecosystem along with analog SPICE circuits
Open online SPICE simulator circuit link: mcu_XMC1400_Boot_Kit_MTB_v2.tsc
Digital Twin of XMC1400 Boot Kit co-simulating Embedded Application Code
generated by ModusToolbox™ Development Ecosystem with analog SPICE
How to program the microcontroller:
1. Download and install the development ecosystem:
2. click on New Application and create a new XMC1400 project Blinky
3. edit main.c to speedup blinker: #define USER_LED_TOGGLE_PERIOD_MS 5
4. build the project and pack the .elf and .hex into a .zip file
-or- upload the sources in order to debug
Simulation file: mtb-example-xmc-blinky-freertos.tar.tgz
How to start the debugger
1. activate debugger with Analysis -> Enable MCU Code Debugger
3. step through the code, select main.c, set breakpoints, view variables
This LED will blink!
Good news: ModusToolbox™ is now supporting code generation for our XMC1400 microcontrollers bringing together
the ARM® Cortex®-M0 core and market proven and differentiating peripherals for motor control, power supplies and lighting.
Freely simulate your application code and benchmark the performance virtually before getting the real hardware.
ModusToolbox™ is all about making life easier for developers. From project creation to product deployment, ModusToolbox™
has labor-saving tools and utilities that form a complete development environment which can be integrated into established
development flows or swapped out for preferred alternatives.
Voltage for ADC Testing
2. click here to start debugging
click here to upload MCU code as .zip file
Evaluation board: XMC1400 Boot Kit
Download Development platform: ModusToolbox™ v2.3
Product info: XMC1404-Q064X0200 AA
Reference manual: XMC1100 AB-Step