12 V Automotive LED Driver IC LITIX™ Power Flex TLD5542-1QV - test bench Stability Analysis with Bode Diagram (AC Analysis)
Open online SPICE simulator circuit link: atv_lighting_TLD5542_1QV_tesbench_AC_bode_stability.TSC
TLD5542-1QV Stability Analysis
- Change simulation time:
"Analysis->AC Analysis->AC Transfer Characteristics : Start - End Display"
- Double click on the green window to enter design criteria
- Click on "Run" and AC Transfer Characteristics
Target: perform AC simulations for converter stability analysis
- The model is a simplified version of the real device showing a reduced number of pins on the symbol
and limited test bench components.
- Only those elements relevant for stability have been considered inside the model.
- For a better understanding of the device operation, please consult the complete transient model
available on product web site.
- The model is self-detecting the operation mode (BUCK or BOOST) by comparing input and output voltages internally.
- Bode plots (Gain and Phase) are automatically opened at the end of simulation.
Model parameters available on test bench for user control
- frequency: controller switching frequency, range from 200 kHz to 700 kHz
- inductor: converter switching inductor
- rswcs: switch and inductor current sense resistor
Note: the model is guaranteed only in BUCK and BOOST current mode regulation.
Evaluation Board: TLD5542-1HIPOW_EVAL
Evaluation Board: TLD5542-1IVREG-EVAL
AC Transfer Characteristic
Product info: TLD5542-1QV
Evaluation Board: TLD5542-1_MULTI_EVAL