12 V Automotive LED synchronous H-Bridge topology with LITIX™ Power controller TLD5190 (AC Stability Analysis)
Open online SPICE simulator circuit link: atv_12v_LED_lighting_full-bridge_controller_TLD5190_ac_bode_stability.TSC
TLD5190 Stability Analysis
- Change simulation time:
"Analysis->AC Analysis->AC Transfer Characteristics : Start - End Display"
- Double click on the green window to enter design criteria
- Click on "Run" and AC Transfer Characteristics
Target: perform AC simulations for converter stability analysis
- The model is a simplified version of the real device showing a reduced number of pins
on the symbol and limited test bench components.
- Only those elements relevant for stability have been considered inside the model.
- For a better understanding of the device operation, please consult the complete transient
model available on product web site.
- The model is self-detecting the operation mode (BUCK or BOOST) by comparing input
and output voltages internally.
- Bode plots (Gain and Phase) are automatically opened at the end of simulation.
Model parameters available on test bench for user control
- frequency: controller switching frequency, range from 200 kHz to 700 kHz
- inductor: converter switching inductor
- rswcs: switch and inductor current sense resistor
Note: the model is guaranteed only in BUCK and BOOST current mode regulation.
Evaluation Board: TLD5190 VOLT DEMO
Evaluation Board: TLD5190IVREG_EVAL
AC Transfer Characteristic
Product info: TLD5190QU
Product info: TLD5190QV