Bluetooth® 5 (BR + EDR + Bluetooth® LE)
The Infineon CYW20706 is a single-chip Bluetooth® 5.0-compliant, stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver. Manufactured using the industry's most advanced 40 nm CMOS low-power process, the CYW20706 employs the highest level of integration to eliminate all critical external components, thereby minimizing the device's footprint and the costs associated with implementing Bluetooth® solutions.
The CYW20706 is the optimal solution for embedded and IoT applications. Built-in firmware adheres to the Bluetooth® Low Energy profile.
- Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC processor with
- Embedded ICE-RT debug and SWD interface units
- 840-KB on-chip RAM
- Complies with Bluetooth® core specification version 5.0
- Includes support for BR, EDR, and Bluetooth® LE
- LE data rate up to 2 Mbps
- Bluetooth® LE HID profile 1.00 compliant
- Up to 24 GPIOs
- I²C, I²S, UART, and PCM interfaces
- Support for EEPROM and serial flash interfaces
- Integrated low dropout regulators (LDO)