Silicon Schottky Diode
Summary of Features:
- High current rectifier Schottky diode with extreme low VF drop (typ. 0.12V at IF = 10mA)
- For power supply applications
- For clamping and protection in low voltage applications
- For detection and step-up-conversion
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package1)
- Qualified according AEC Q101
- ESD (Electrostatic discharge) sensitive device, observe handling precaution!
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.