The single wire transceiver TLE6258-2G is a monolithic integrated circuit in a PG-DSO-8 package. It works as an interface between the protocol controller and the physical bus.
The TLE6258-2G is especially suitable to drive the bus line in LIN systems in automotive and industrial applications. Further it can be used in standard ISO9141 systems. In order to reduce the current consumption the TLE6258-2G offers a stand-by mode. A wake-up caused by a message on the bus sets the RxD output low until the device is switched to normal operation mode. The IC is based on the Smart Power Technology SPT® which allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry in accordance with DMOS power devices existing on the same monolithic circuit. The TLE6258-2G is designed to withstand the severe conditions of automotive applications.
Summary of Features
- Single-wire transceiver, suitable for LIN protocol
- Compatible to LIN specification 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0
- Compatible to ISO 9141 functions
- Transmission rate up to 20 kBaud
- Very low current consumption in stand-by mode
- Wake-up from Bus
- Short circuit proof to ground and battery
- Overtemperature protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Body and Convenience
- Safety Applications
- Small Electric Vehicles