IM69D130 is a high performance digital MEMS microphone making use of Infineon’s Dual Backplate MEMS technology to deliver 105dB dynamic range and high output linearity up to 130dBSPL. The application benefits are crystal clear audio signals, extended pick-up distance and sensitivity to both soft and loud signals - from whispered speech to rock concerts.
Summary of Features:
- 69 dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- Below 1 percent distortions at 128 dBSPL (AOP - 130 dBSPL)
- Digital (PDM) interface with 6 μs group delay at 1 kHz
- Tight sensitivity (-36 ±1 dB) and phase (± 2 deg) tolerances
- 28 Hz low frequency roll-off
- High fidelity and far field audio recording
- Matched, noise and distortion free audio signals for advanced audio signal processing
- Ultra-low group delay for latency-critical applications
- No analog components required
- High quality audio capturing: e.g. cameras, camcorders, conference systems
- Voice user interface: e.g. smart speaker, home automation and IoT devices
- Active noise cancellation: headphones and earphones
- Audio pattern detection: predictive maintenance, security or safety applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.