XENSIV™ - KP276D1201 digital absolute pressure sensor for automotive applications and industrial control
KP276D1201 is a miniaturized Digital Absolute Pressure Sensor IC based on a capacitive principle from Infineon XENSIV.
The sensor is surface micromachined with a monolithic integrated signal conditioning circuit implemented in BiCMOS
technology. It converts a pressure into a 12-bit digital value and sends the information via the SENT protocol (SAEJ2716 revised April 2016).
On top, an interface for an external negative temperature coefficient (NTC) temperature sensor is provided. The temperature information given by the NTC is also digitized into a 12-bit value and transmitted with the SENT protocol.
A special safety feature is the integrated diagnostic mode, which allows testing of the sensor cells as well as the signal path. This diagnosis is triggered by powering the device
Summary of Features
- Increased media robustness for current automotive requirements
- High accuracy pressure sensing (± 0.77% FSS)
- Integrated signal processing for external temperature sensor
- SENT protocol interface
- Real 12-bit pressure resolution
- Real 12-bit temperature resolution
- Self diagnosis features
- “Green” 8 pin SMD housing
- Automotive qualified, AEC-Q100
- Automotive applications
- Industrial control
- Consumer applications
- Medical applications