XENSIV™ – IM67D120A high performance AEC-Q qualified automotive MEMS microphone for 16-bit codecs
As part of our comprehensive XENSIV™ sensor family, we offer a second AEC-Q qualified, high-performance digital MEMS microphone with an increased sensitivity, for best performance when used with 16-bit codecs.
In the automotive market 16-codecs are still widely used, which limits the dynamic range of an audio system to a maximum of 96dB. With its increased sensitivity and a dynamic range of 93dB, the full range of the IM67D120A can be used to achieve best speech performance.
It is suited to all applications inside and outside the car, where best audio performance in harsh automotive environments is required. This automotive qualified microphone enables distortion-free audio capturing for all speech-related applications, improving speech intelligibility for voice recognition algorithms. In addition, with its flat frequency and stable phase response it perfectly supports acoustic noise cancellation. Other highlights include close sensitivity and phase matching, making Infineon’s automotive XENSIV™ MEMS microphones ideal for beamforming arrays.
IM67D130A, link to
Summary of Features
- Increased sensitivity for best audio performance with 16-bit codecs
- High dynamic range of 93 dB for best speech performance
- Signal to noise ratio of 67 dBSPL
- <1% total harmonic distortions up to high SPL levels
- Acoustic overload point at 120 dBSPL
- Increased operating temperature range: TA = -40°C …105 °C
- Digital PDM output
- Automotive qualification according to AEC-Q103-003
- Automotive qualified microphone with extended availability to match long automotive design cycles for whole typical vehicle´s life cycles, allows savings in design-in efforts and risks
- Close sensitivity and phase matching for usage in arrays
- Flat frequency response with low frequency roll of and very fast analog to digital conversion speed for best ANC performance
- Enlarged operating temperature range allows flexible use in different application environment
- Hands free calling/e-call
- Voice control/beamforming
- Active noise cancellation (ANC/RNC)
- Sirene detection
- Road condition detection