The TLE5041plusC wheel speed sensor is designed for sophisticated vehicle control systems. It accurately senses rotational speed, enabling designers to integrate indirect tire pressure monitoring in anti-lock breaking (ABS) and electronic stability control (ESP)systems.
TLE5041plusC is based on integrated Giant Magneto Resistive (iGMR) elements that can detect the direction of a magnetic field. It delivers consistent performance and outstanding sensitivity over a wide temperature range, and features maximum robustness to electrostatic discharge (ESD) as well as electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
All of which enables it to meet the stringent requirements of harsh automotive environments.
TLE5041plusC harnesses state-of-the art BiCMOS technology for the monolithic integration of sensing elements and signal conditioning circuitry, and therefore does not require external components.
Summary of Features:
- Designed for indirect tire pressure monitoring systems
- Low jitter
- High sensitivity
- Wide air gap performance
- 2mm sensing iGMR element pitch for use with magnetic encoder wheels
- Differential front end highly immune to disruptive fields
- Two-wire current interface
- Monolithic integration on a single die
- No external components required
- Resistant to mechanical stress
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to +150°C
- Wheel speed sensing (ABS) or stability control systems with indirect TPMS feature (iTPMS)
- General wheel speed sensing (ABS)
- Circumference-based tire pressure monitoring (TPMC)
- Frequency-based tire pressure monitoring (TPMF)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.