The TLE4986C is an active Hall sensor ideally suited for camshaft applications and similar industrial applications such as speedometer. Its basic function is to map either a tooth or a notch into a unique electrical output state. It has an electrical trimming option for post-fabrication trimming in order to achieve true power on capability even in the case of production spreads such as different magnetic configurations or misalignment. An additional selfcalibration module has been implemented to achieve optimum accuracy during normal running operation. It comes in a three-pin package for the supply voltage and an open drain output
Summary of Features:
- Hall switching sensor to measure speed or phase of pole/tooth wheels
- Digital output signal (voltage interface)
- Mono-cell chopped Hall system
- TPO True Power On functionality
- TIM Twisted Independent Mounting
- Dynamic self-calibrating algorithm
- IST Individual Switching Threshold
- End-of-line programmable switching points
- EEPROM for various algorithm options
- TC of back-bias magnet pre-programmed
- High resistance to mechanical stress
- Enhanced immunity against ESD and EMC
- Improved μ-cut capability
- Enhanced operating temperature range
- Module package PG-SSO-3-52
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.