State-of-the-Art Three-wire transmission speed sensor with direction detection
With our TLE4959 you can now also address your 3-wire applications with the latest state-of-the art technology of IFX transmission sensors.
Differential Hall sensor TLE4959 is your choice when you need a 3-wire-sensor with direction detection and active vibration suppression.
Beside it´s outstanding airgap and best of class Hall jitter performance, with it´s high immunity against strayfields it is the ideal match not only for traditional transmissions but also particularly for hybrid applications.
Summary of Features:
- Hall based differential speed sensor
- High magnetic sensitivity
- Large operating airgap
- Dynamic self-calibration principle
- Adaptive hysteresis
- Output protocols with and without direction of rotation detection
- High vibration suppression capabilities
- Three wire voltage interface
- Magnetic encoder and ferromagnetic wheel application
- High immunity against ESD, EMC and mechanical stress, improved voltage dropout capability
- Automotive operating temperature range
- End-of-line programmable to adjust transmission requirements
- Automatic (hybrid) transmission systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.