TLE4922 MS2GO KIT is a new budget-priced evaluation board that are already equipped with a sensor combined with an ARM® Cortex®-M0 CPU. The sensor 2GO kits provide a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. Build your own application and gadget with the sensor 2GO kits. Our 2GO kits are ready-to-use plug-and-play boards.
More information and free downloads at Sensors 2GO
Summary of Features:
- Budget-priced evaluation board for speed sensing
- Complete speed sensor incl. back-bias magnet, fixing and cable
- TLE4922 (active mono cell Hall sensor)
- XMC1100 (ARM® Cortex™-M0 based)
- On-board J-Link Lite Debugger (Realized with XMC4200 microcontroller)
- Power over USB (Micro USB), ESD and reverse current protection
- GUI based tool for real in-application evaluation for free download
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.