State-of-the-Art Three-wire transmission speed sensor with direction detection
With our TLE4959 you can now also address your 3-wire applications with the latest state-of-the art technology of IFX transmission sensors.
Differential Hall sensor TLE4959 is your choice when you need a 3-wire-sensor with direction detection and active vibration suppression.
Beside it´s outstanding airgap and best of class Hall jitter performance, with it´s high immunity against strayfields it is the ideal match not only for traditional transmissions but also particularly for hybrid applications.
Summary of Features
- Hall based differential speed sensor
- High magnetic sensitivity
- Large operating airgap
- Dynamic self-calibration principle
- Adaptive hysteresis
- Output protocols with and without direction of rotation detection
- High vibration suppression capabilities
- Three wire voltage interface
- Magnetic encoder and ferromagnetic wheel application
- High immunity against ESD, EMC and mechanical stress, improved voltage dropout capability
- Automotive operating temperature range
- End-of-line programmable to adjust transmission requirements
- Automatic (hybrid) transmission systems