The TLE4964-2M is an integrated Hall effect switch designed specifically for highly accurate applications with superior supply voltage capability, operating temperature range and temperature stability of the magnetic thresholds.
Summary of Features
- 3.0 V to 32 V operating supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- Reverse polarity protection (-18 V)
- Overvoltage capability up to 42 V without external resistor
- Output overcurrent & overtemperature protection
- Active error compensation
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- High ESD performance
- Small SMD package PG-SOT23-3-15 (TLE4964-2M)
- Position detection applications.