The TLI4906x is a high precision Hall Effect Switch with highly accurate switching thresholds for ambient operating temperatures up to 125°C. The TLI4906K is available in a PG-SC59-3-4 package, the TLI4906L in a PG-SSO-3-2 package.
Summary of Features
- 2.7 V to 18 V supply voltage operation.
- Operation from unregulated power supply.
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points.
- High resistance to mechanical stress by active error compensation.
- Reverse battery protection (-18 V).
- Superior temperature stability.
- Low jitter (typically 1 μs).
- High ESD performance (± 4 kV HBM).
- Digital output signal (open-drain).
- Not suitable for automotive applications
- Security systems
- Alignment control
- Push buttons,
- Key switches
- Machine tools