TLI496x-xM is an integrated Hall effect sensor specially designed for highly accurate
applications. The sensor provides an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for position
sensing applications, requiring high temperature stability of the magnetic threshold.
Target applications for the TLI496x-xM Hall switch family are all applications requesting
a precision Hall latch or Hall switch with an operating temperature from -40 °C to 125 °C.
Summary of Features:
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating supply voltage
- Low current consumption 1.4 mA
- ESD protection 4 kV HBM
- Active error compensation (chopped)
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C
- Small SMD package SOT23
- JESD47 qualified
By offering an excellent magnetic behavior Infineon’s switches are ideally suited for:
- Index counting applications with a pole wheel
- Rotor position detection (BLDC motors)
- Open/close detection
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.