The TLE4966-3K is an integrated circuit dual Hall-effect sensor designed specifically for highly accurate applications which use a rotating pole wheel. Precise magnetic switching points and high temperature stability are achieved by active compensation circuits and chopper techniques on chip. The sensor provides a speed output at Q2 with the status (high or low) corresponding to the magnetic field value. For positive magnetic fields (south pole) exceeding the threshold B OP the output is low, whereas for negative magnetic fields (north pole) lower than B RP the output switches to high. The output Q1 can be either high or low depending on the direction of rotation of the pole wheel. This direction information is calculated internally.
Summary of Features:
- 2.7V to 24V supply voltage operation
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Peak temperatures up to 195°C
- Low jitter (typ. 1μs)
- Digital output signals
- Excellent matching of the 2 Hall probes
- Hall plate distance 1.45mm
- Speed and direction output signal
- SMD package PG-TSOP-6-6-5
- Index counting
- Rotational speed and direction detection
- Motor driven positioning systems window lifter ,power closing systems,sun blinds,garage door
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.