High Precision Automotive Hall Effect Sensor for 5V Applications
TLE496x-xM is an integrated Hall effect sensor specially designed for highly accurate applications. The sensor provides an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for position sensing applications, requiring high temperature stability of the magnetic threshold.
Target applications for the TLE496x-xM Hall switch family are all applications, requesting a precision Hall latch or Hall switch with an operating temperature from -40 °C to 170 °C.
Summary of Features:
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating supply voltage
- Low current consumption 1.4 mA
- ESD protection 4 kV HBM
- Active error compensation (chopped)
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 170 °C
- Small SMD package SOT23
- AEC-Q100 qualified
By offering an excellent magnetic behavior Infineon’s switches are ideally suited for:
- Brushless DC motor commutation
- Power closing in automotive automation, e.g. window lifter, sunroofs
- Position detection, e.g. switch position, gearstick position
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.