TLE4905/35/45/45-2 L (Unipolar/Bipolar Magnetic Field Switches) have been designed specifically for automotive and industrial applications. Reverse polarity protection is included on-chip as is output protection against negative voltage transients.
Summary of Features:
- Digital output signal
- For unipolar and alternating magnetic fields
- Large temperature range
- Temperature compensated magnetic performance
- Protection against reversed polarity
- Output protection against electrical disturbances
- Position/proximity indicators
- Brushless DC motor commutation
- Rotational indexing
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.