The TLE4916-1K is an integrated Hall-Effect Sensor in a SMD package designed specifically to meet the requirements of low-power automotive and industrial applications with operating voltages of 2.4V - 5.0V. A chopped measurement principle provides high stability switching thresholds for operating temperatures between -40°C and 125°C.
Summary of Features:
- Micro power design
- 2.4V to 5.0V operation
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- High ESD performance (± 4kV HBM)
- Digital output signal
- SMD package SC59 (SOT23 compatible)
- RoHS compliant (Pb free package)
- Battery powered systems
- Applications with a stand-by mode
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.