The TLE4906 is a high precision Hall effect switch with highly accurate switching thresholds for operating temperatures up
Summary of Features:
- 2.7V to 24V supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Peak temperatures up to 195°C without damage
- Low jitter (typ. 1μs)
- High ESD performance (± 6kV HBM)
- Digital output signal
- SMD package SC59 (SOT23 compatible) - (TLE4906K)
- Leaded package PG-SSO-3-2 - (TLE4906L)
- Automotive applications which require a high precision Hall switch for position sensing with a operating temperature range from -40°C to +150°C.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.