Automotive Low Power 3D Magnetic Sensor with I2C Interface
The TLE493D-A1B6 enables for all kind of automotive control element applications within the passenger compartment or under the hood with a temperature range of -40 to +125°C with linear magnetic range requirements up to ±60 mT.
Summary of Features:
- 3D magnetic flux density sensing
- Ultra low power consumption with typical 5µA during operation (typical 6Hz)
- Power-down mode with typical 7nA power consumption
- Digital output via 2-wire standard I2C interface
- 12 bit data resolution for each measurement direction incl. chip temperature
- Bx, By and Bz linear field measurement of +60mT
- Excellent matching of X/Y measurement for accurate angle sensing
- Variable update frequencies and power modes (configurable during operation)
- Supply voltage range = 2.9V…3.5V
- Temperature range Tj = -40°C…125°C
- Triggering by external µC possible via I2C protocol
- Interrupt signal to signalise end of measurement cycle
- Temperature measurement
- Automotive qualified
- Small 6-pin TSOP packag
The TLE493D-A1B6 is designed for linear, rotary and 3D position sensing in automotive applications, such as:
- Gear stick
- Turnlight and wiper control elements
- Multi function knobs
- Pedal/valve position sensing
- Integration in the top column module for direction indicator for instance
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.