TLI4970 is a high-precision current sensor based on Infineon´s proven Hall technology. The coreless concept significantly reduces footprint compared with existing solutions. TLI4970 is an easy-to-use, fully digital solution that does not require external calibration or additional parts such as A/D converters, 0 pAmps or reference voltage. It thus significantly reduces overall implementation efforts as well as PCB space and cost.
Summary of Features:
- AC & DC measurement range up to ±25 A
- Highly accurate over temperature range and lifetime
max. 1.0 % (0 h), max. 1.6 % (over lifetime) of indicated value
- Low offset error (max. 25 mA at room temperature)
- High magnetic stray field suppression
- Fast over current detection with configurable threshold
- Galvanic isolation up to 2.5 kV max. rated isolation voltage (according to UL 1577)
- 16 bit digital SPI output (13 bit current value)
- Small 7 mm x 7 mm SMD package
- Current monitoring
- Photovoltaic & general purpose inverters
- Power supplies (SMPS)
- Electrical drives
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.