TLE4971-A075N5-E0001 75 A, <2 %, 3.1-3.5V
XENSIV™ - TLE4971-A075N5-E0001 high precision coreless current sensor with analog interface and dual fast over-current detection outputs
The Infineon XENSIV TLE4971-A075N5-E0001 is a new automotive qualified pre-programmed 75A current sensor. The high precision current measurement serves applications with medium to high currents. Due to the coreless magnetic current sensing principle, saturation or hysteresis effects commonly known from sensors using flux concentration techniques are avoided. The analog interface and two fast over-current detection pins with a reaction time of less than 1µs ensures a safe operation of the applications.
Infineon's well-established and robust Hall technology enables accurate and highly linear measurement of AC and DC currents with a full measurement range up to ±75A full scale range. All negative effects (saturation, hysteresis) commonly known from sensors using flux concentration techniques are avoided.
The digitally assisted analog concept of TLE4971 offers superior stability over temperature and lifetime thanks to the proprietary digital stress and temperature compensation. The differential measurement principle allows great stray field suppression for operation in harsh environments up to 125°C.
We offer two derivatives:
- TLE4971-A075N5-U-E0001 with 75A measurement range, UL certified device
- TLE4971-A075N5-E0001 with 75A measurement range
Summary of Features
- Integrated current rail with typical 220µΩ insertion resistance enables ultra-low power loss
- SMD package with very small form factor, 8x8mm for easy integration and board area saving
- Single supply voltage, 3.1V to 3.5V
- Highly accurate, scalable, DC & AC current sensing
- Typical bandwidth of 210kHz
- Excellent stability of offset over temperature and lifetime
- High robustness to voltage slew rates up to 10V/ns
- Galvanic functional isolation up to 1150V peak VIORM. Partial discharge capability of at least 1200V. 4mm clearance and creepage.
- Differential sensor principle ensures superior magnetic stray field suppression
- Two independent fast Over-Current Detection (OCD) pins with configurable thresholds enable protection mechanisms for power circuitry (typical 0,7µs)
- TS: -40…+125°C
- AEC-Q100 grade 1 qualified
- Pre-calibrated sensor
- On board charger (OBC)
- Electrical drives (up to 690V)
- Auxiliary drives
- Photovoltaic inverter
- General purpose inverters
- Power supplies