Security controller for safety-critical automotive applications
The automotive security controller SLI37 is the simple and reliable trust anchor to secure safety-critical automotive applications like eUICC (eCall), V2X communications, car access and SOTA updates. The SLI37 is simple because it only requires one qualification and design-in process for all of these applications. It is reliable because it sets the eSIM benchmark for quality with a very low ppm failure rate, proven by over 100 million Infineon eSIMs in the field. It also comes with all qualifications and certifications required by the automotive industry such as CC EAL6+ and AECQ-100. Combined with Infineon’s long-term supply commitment and high-quality support, it enables the automotive industry to build the next generation of connected cars without taking any risks in relation to security.
Summary of Features
- 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC300 @100 MHz enhanced by Infineon`s cache and security technology
- Up to 2 MB SOLID FLASH™ NVM and 48 kByte RAM
- Supported interfaces: UART, I2C, SWP, ESSC, GPIO
- Extended operational temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
- Extended data retention of 17 years minimum
- Certifications: CC EAL6+, AECQ-100, ISO7816
- Support for multiple applications with one single qualification and design-in process
- Unique and robust chip design with extended temperature range and 17 years’ lifetime
- High reliability with very low ppm failure rate, proven by over 100 million Infineon eSIMs in the field
- All qualifications and certifications required by automotive industry like CC EAL6+ and AECQ-100 as well as PPAP documentation.
- Automotive eUICC (eCall)
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure communications
- Trust anchor in diverse automotive use cases