Dual-interface and contactless security cryptocontroller
Certification level is Common Criteria EAL 5+ (high)
The cache-based pure 16-bit security controller designed for all requirements for secure eGovernment is well-suited for long document life times
Summary of Features:
- Outstanding digital security concept Integrity Guard
- a self-checking dual CPU
- fully encrypted data path including encrypted calculation in the CPU
- Certification to Common Criteria EAL 5+ high
- all contactless proximity standards are supported: (ISO 14443 type A&B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode)
- supporting high bit rates (up to 848 kBit/s)
- National eID
- eHealth card/ eSocial card
- eDriver’s License
- eResidence Permit
- eVehicle Registration Card/ eCar Registration
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.