Security cryptocontroller featuring industry’s fastest data transfer rate (VHBR) and highest memory density
Cache-based pure 16-bit security controller with highest contactless performance supporting very high bit rates (VHBR) and unrivalled total memory size (Mega Memory). Designed for all requirements for secure eGovernment, especially for future generations of ePassports (LDS 2.0) and well-suited for long document life times. Honored with “Sesames 2013” award for the fastest ePassport chip technology (VHBR).
Summary of Features:
The SOLID FLASH™ based dual-interface and contactless controller cuts the time-to market and the time-to project to unprecedented levels.
- Outstanding digital security concept Integrity Guard
- SOLID FLASH™ memory
- Self-checking dual CPU
- Fully encrypted data path including encrypted calculation in the CPU.
- Certification to Common Criteria EAL 6+ (high)
- Support for all contactless proximity standards (ISO 14443 type A&B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode)
- Support for Very High Bit Rates, VHBR (up to 6.8 Mbit/s)
- National eID
- eHealth card/ eSocial card
- eDriver’s License
- eResidence Permit
- eVehicle Registration Card/ eCar Registration
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.