40nm SLC3x products enhance user experience for excellent performance and flexibility
The 40nm SLC37PDx product series improves user experience with boost contactless and performance experience and offers excellent flexibility.
Summary of Features
Architecture and memory
- High-performance 32-bit CPU based on Arm® SecurCore® SC300 enhanced by Infineon Technologies’ cache security concept
- Up to 512 KB SOLID FLASH™ NVM with free partitioning code/data and up to 16 KB RAM
- Supporting interfaces: ISO14443 Type A/B & ISO18092 (NFC) contactless, ISO7816 contact based
Certification and security features
- EMVco and CC EAL 6+ certified
- Certified efficient SW libraries for asymmetric (RSA, ECC) and symmetric (AES, 3DES) cryptography
- CIPURSE™ crypto library upon request
- ISS: Instruction Stream Signature for execution integrity
- Optimize time-to-market: Customers can benefit from fastest design-in of the SLC36PDx 40nm product series, as it supports wide range of applications from the smallest to most powerful chip in the market. R&D resources can be optimized.
- Excellence in converging markets: The state of the art Arm® SecurCore® SC300 chip architecture of the 40nm SLC36PDx product series enables a CL boost performance for high demanding payment and multi-application uses cases.
- Best fit for all regional variances: The product offering is designed for global markets and support specific regional market requirements. The excellent Infineon customer support within the regional organization around the globe enables a very fast time to market.
- Innovations platform: The 40nm platform and its enhanced feature enables innovations, including market trends such as biometric authentication. Innovative ready to use delivery forms such as the SPA modules enable very fast design of new form factors within a few weeks.