The SLC 37ESA product family provides you with a new class of performance and security. It is the perfect answer to today’s rising embedded security challenges. The SLC 37, combined with Infineon’s dedicated security and logistics services, will allow you to offer new services and applications to your customers, also helping you to reduce cost and to stay ahead of the competition.
Summary of Features:
- High-performance, 32-bit security crypto controller with 2 kByte cache featuring an enhanced 32-bit ARM® SecurCore® SC300™
- Up to 2 MB SOLID FLASH™ NVM technology with proven flash loader technology, strong IP protection and EEPROM emulation support
- Digital security concept – high-speed coprocessor for symmetrical cryptography (AES and DES) and for asymmetric cryptography (certified RSA and ECC library). Hybrid random number generator acc. to AIS 31 with physical noise source and built-in cryptographic post-processing
- Family concept with the SLC37M series for reduced development effort
- Multi-interface support with ISO 7816, SWP, SPI, I²C and GPIOs
- CC EAL6+ (high) and EMVCo required for payment and eSIM applications
- Various delivery form factors: wafer, WLCSP, SMD
- Lower design-in and integration effort
- Reduced total cost of ownership and faster time-to-market based on optimized Infineon production chain
- Differentiation through high performance
- Reassurance of high-quality solutions backed by Infineon’s proven track record
- Mobile consumer devices
- Embedded SIM (eSIM)
- Embedded Secure Element (eSE)
- Mobile payment
- NFC payment
- Transport and ticketing
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.