OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9670XQ2.0
Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB9670 is the latest product featuring a fully TCG TPM 2.0 standard compliant module with a SPI interface. TPMs are widely used as a root of trust for platform integrity, remote attestation and cryptographic services.
The SLB9670 is featuring a TCG-compliant SPI interface to facilitate host communication and is available in VQFN package and in standard and extended temperature range. With the SPI interface the SLB9670 can easily be integrated with all leading micro architectures.
Summary of Features:
- Compliant to TPM 2.0 Rev. 116
- Firmware upgrade to TPM 1.2
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) to allow easy system integration
- TCG and Common Criteria certified with EAL4+
- FIPS 140-2 certified FW available via FW update
- FW with combined Common Criteria EAL4+ and FIPS 140-2 certification available
- Small Low profile VQFN-32 package
- Networking devices
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.