Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB 9645 is a fully TCG standard compliant TPM.
It is featuring an I2C interface to facilitate host communication.
Summary of Features:
- Compliant to TPM 1.2 Rev. 116
- I2C Interface up to 400 kbps
- Linux device driver integrated in standard kernel from v3.10 on
- Additional software for Linux available, e.g. TrouSerS, jTSS
- Support of low-power and standby mode
- Support of software and hardware physical presence
- Small Low profile TSSOP-28 package
- Trusted Platform Module (1.2)