Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB 9645 is a fully TCG standard compliant TPM.
It is featuring an I2C interface to facilitate host communication.
Summary of Features:
- Compliant to TPM 1.2 Rev. 116
- I2C Interface up to 400 kbps
- Linux device driver integrated in standard kernel from v3.10 on
- Additional software for Linux available, e.g. TrouSerS, jTSS
- Support of low-power and standby mode
- Support of software and hardware physical presence
- Small Low profile TSSOP-28 package
- Trusted Platform Module (1.2)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.